Yeah, didn’t get this out by midnight. My weekend has been largely consumed by my magical girl Pathfinder campaign, which I have spent far too much time working on. Anyway, here’s chapter five of Changing of the Guard. There’s some heavyish material in here, just a warning. As always, read the chapter before the release notes if you’re scared of spoilerz. Enjoy, and please leave any feedback you have in the comments!
Main Site Functions
- May 27 - CotG 9
- June 3 - ???
- Project List
- Sep 04 - Treekin, the Kagone...
- Feb 26 - Legend of the Five ...
- May 16 - The Unbearable Flak...
- Feb 19 - New Drawing
- Feb 16 - Another old picture...
- Demolicao Digital on Legend of the Five Rings: Kuni Yoshi
- Flak on 50 Haiku --- AIR, the quasi-AMV
- Saurus on New Drawing
- Saurus on More old pictures: Orsus
- Karamazov on Gallen
Active Forum Topics
- Everyone's life updates (16)
- KCG's Awesome D&... (11)
- New Art Thread (20)
- More Thanksgiving! (7)
- IT IS THE CURRENT YEAR (6)
Our nameless female protagonist wiles away her lunchtimes in idle conversation with her best friend Josh. They have been together since elementary school, but time waits for no one and a bad grade on a math quiz is a dark omen of things to come.