ignore me
Archives | Subscribe | Contact | Current Page: Dreams of the Quill Forums • View topic - Answer this | Top
HomeWritingsArtMiscAboutForumsWiki

Answer this

This is the home of stupid spammy threads like "Corrupt Wish Game" and "Word Association Game."
Forum rules
This forum is for POSTING GAMES. Games you play by posting nonsense. For more serious play-by-post games (Forum RPGs), see the Woodlands. For discussion of games like Skyrim or Portal, see the Shack.

Answer this

Unread postby TheNewHorde on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Unread postby TheNewHorde » Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Everyone except Flak can have an attempt to go at the answer. Because Flak (99% chance) already know the answer to this question, but to the rest of you normal people, try and answer this (WITHOUT GOOGLE).

If you guys googled this, I'd ragequit this game. Ok, serious Flak, don't spoil it for KCG or Alar or Saurus. I want to see whether they can figure it out.

I guessed it on the first try, but then again, it's because I was reading (and posting a one-liner) on a web page with hundreds of fanboys frenziedly talking about it. This should be Alar's cup of tea, in fact it's his specialty.

Edit: The last line I feel is misleading, saying only 2 to 3 times a day. It's true I only do it twice a day, but I'm sure there's people who do it up to half a dozen of times a day or more than 3 times a day. Actually... now that I think about it, people normally only do it 2 or 3 times a day, anymore then that is too tiring and pointless. Yeah, never mind this edit.

This is a useful tool, commonly found in the range of 6 inches long, the functioning of which is enjoyed by members of both sexes. It is usually found hung, dangling loosely, ready for instant action. It boasts of a clump of little hairy things at one end
and a small hole at the other. In use, it is quickly inserted, almost always willingly, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, into a warm, fleshy, moist opening where it is thrust in and drawn out again and again many times in succession, often quickly and accompanied by squirming bodily movements. Anyone found listening in will most surely recognize the rhythmic, pulsing sound resulting from the well-lubricated movements. When finally withdrawn, it leaves behind a juicy, frothy, sticky white substance, some of which will need cleaning from the outer surfaces of the opening and some from its long glistening shaft. After everything is done and the flowing and cleansing liquids have ceased emanating, it is returned to its freely hanging state of rest, ready for yet another bit of action, hopefully reaching its bristling climax twice or three times a day, but often much less. What is it?
TheNewHorde
Veteran
Level 21 DotQ acolyte

Pieces of Forum-Pie: 5204
Do You Know Flak IRL: No

Re: Answer this

Unread postby KingCrazyGenius on Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Unread postby KingCrazyGenius » Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:01 pm

I'm going to assume it is a
[Reveal] Spoiler:
toothbrush

I think anyone who uses it more than three times a day has a problem.
If it's something that can be stopped, just try and stop it!
KingCrazyGenius
Veteran
Level 29 Urban Barbarian

Pieces of Forum-Pie: 8325
Do You Know Flak IRL: Yes

Unread postby Flak on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Unread postby Flak » Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:38 pm

Alar's specialty is dental hygiene?
Flak wrote:annual rice tax!
Flak
Site Admin
Level 29 Rhetoric Mage

Pieces of Forum-Pie: 8558

Unread postby KingCrazyGenius on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 am

Unread postby KingCrazyGenius » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:41 am

Flak wrote:Alar's specialty is dental hygiene?

His cutie mark is a tooth.
If it's something that can be stopped, just try and stop it!
KingCrazyGenius
Veteran
Level 29 Urban Barbarian

Pieces of Forum-Pie: 8325

Unread postby TheNewHorde on Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 am

Unread postby TheNewHorde » Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:55 am

that easily? damn, the frequency of it was too big of a hint, i shouldn't have commented on it.
TheNewHorde
Veteran
Level 21 DotQ acolyte

Unread postby Flak on Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 am

Unread postby Flak » Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:15 am

KingCrazyGenius wrote:His cutie mark is a tooth.

TOOTH
Flak wrote:annual rice tax!
Flak
Site Admin
Level 29 Rhetoric Mage

Pieces of Forum-Pie: 8558

Unread postby TheNewHorde on Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:30 pm

Unread postby TheNewHorde » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:30 pm

looking back, just how... bored was i back then? more like, i don't even remember writing this and it makes me want to cover my face reading this. was i ever really so... wtf
TheNewHorde
Veteran
Level 21 DotQ acolyte

Return to Posting Games (The Arcade)