This morning I received an e-mail from Chris Poirier of the Web Fiction Guide, informing me that he had posted a review of Night Switch and that I should check it out.
Main Site Functions
- May 27 - CotG 9
- June 3 - ???
- Project List
- Sep 04 - Treekin, the Kagone...
- Feb 26 - Legend of the Five ...
- May 16 - The Unbearable Flak...
- Feb 19 - New Drawing
- Feb 16 - Another old picture...
- Conrad on Long overdue... Angel Beats!
- Saurus on Legend of the Five Rings: Kuni Yoshi
- Flak on 50 Haiku --- AIR, the quasi-AMV
- Saurus on New Drawing
- Saurus on More old pictures: Orsus
Active Forum Topics
- Off Topic and Doodles (722)
- Things Flak Should Do (5)
- hey (46)
- Valentine's Day: Cup... (13)
- Alar You Were Right (7)
C is the time mage. His duty is to wind the clocks back, traveling 2,000 years into the past and resetting humanity. What does he see as his uncontrollable magic weaves itself?