This morning I received an e-mail from Chris Poirier of the Web Fiction Guide, informing me that he had posted a review of Night Switch and that I should check it out.
Main Site Functions
- May 27 - CotG 9
- June 3 - ???
- Project List
- Sep 04 - Treekin, the Kagone...
- Feb 26 - Legend of the Five ...
- May 16 - The Unbearable Flak...
- Feb 19 - New Drawing
- Feb 16 - Another old picture...
- Conrad on Long overdue... Angel Beats!
- Saurus on Legend of the Five Rings: Kuni Yoshi
- Flak on 50 Haiku --- AIR, the quasi-AMV
- Saurus on New Drawing
- Saurus on More old pictures: Orsus
Active Forum Topics
- Things Flak Should Do (5)
- hey (46)
- Valentine's Day: Cup... (13)
- Alar You Were Right (7)
- KCG's Daily Poetry Jam (11)
Our nameless female protagonist wiles away her lunchtimes in idle conversation with her best friend Josh. They have been together since elementary school, but time waits for no one and a bad grade on a math quiz is a dark omen of things to come.